There are many outdoor activities here in Central PA. Below is a list of our favorites. For more outdoor activities and a detailed map of the area, click on our Location tab.
- Penns Cave - America's only all-water cavern and wildlife park are nestled in Central Pennsylvania's scenic Penn State Country.The farm and wildlife tour is a guided 90-minute motorized tour over 1,500 acres of Penn's Cave forests and fields.
- Bald Eagle State Park - Boating, camping, trails, wildlife watching, fishing, picnicking, swimming, ice skating, sledding, tobogganing, ice fishing, cross-country skiing, birding, and hunting.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides - Discover a new State College and Happy Valley from the air in our beautiful hot air balloon. Drift through the skies, float over meadows, and brush treetops on a memorable flight in our balloon.
- Golf - Penn State golf courses and other beautiful courses surround the area.
- Fly Fishing - Known as Fisherman's Paradise, Spring Creek offers world-class fishing. Also near by is Penns Creek, which is ranked 7th of the top 10 places in the country.